The Business Analyst (BA), Product Development is an individual contributor with specialized job duties surrounding product development, improvement and maintenance in a primarily agile environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The BA works cross-functionally to guide/facilitate requirement gathering, writes user stories and assesses impact for enterprise scale software systems and products. He/she creates flow charts and/or detailed descriptions illustrating feature functionality and process flow. In addition, he/she assists in creating project timelines, working with internal and external collaborators to define Quality Assurance (QA) and unit testing scenarios. The BA conducts quality review audits of functionality and content on various product platforms. He/she provides support as needed for InformedDNA and external partners’ code deployments, as well as analyzes existing products and processes for improvement opportunities.
Additional Job Requirements
Some travel required (approximately 3-4 times per year).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Education and/or work experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, healthcare or a related field preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a business analyst, project analyst, or comparable professional experience is preferred
- IIBA or program-based business analyst certification preferred (e.g. ECBA, CCBA, etc)
- Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as experience in defining and tracking key performance indicators
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Familiarity with software development models
- Advanced Excel skills
- Additional expertise in data analysis, Excel, Powerpoint, SQL, Lucidchart and Tableau preferred
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, especially tele-communication, with ability to comfortably communicate horizontally and vertically within the organization as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven analytical background
- Team player, engaged in shared team goals and collective improvement
- Self-directed with the ability to maintain a balance between life and work
- Responsive to constructive feedback
- Works well in a dynamic environment and quickly adaptive to change
- Proactive and invigorated by new challenges
- Well-organized, superior at multi-tasking
If you are interested in joining our team of Chromies, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Product Development; full-time, exempt
Remote - you must live in and be able to work in the U.S. and live near Minneapolis, MN