Chief Growth Officer
The Chief Growth Officer (CGO) is responsible for leading and growing new business revenue at InformedDNA by leading a team of talented and driven sales executives, account managers and marketing experts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The CGO will establish the vision, direction and strategy for how InformedDNA will achieve its new business revenue goals and will marshal the appropriate resources across departments to grow. He/she has ultimate responsibility for driving revenue, growth, and profitability across new accounts at InformedDNA.
The CGO will be an active, day-to-day agency representative of the company at a senior level. He/she is a dynamic thought-leader with a thorough understanding of the healthcare market. The successful candidate will possess outstanding leadership abilities and proven success in growing and managing a team of sales executives.
- Assume responsibility for revenue across four distinct product lines (utilization management, payment integrity, clinical genetic counseling, and life sciences).
- Work in a proactive manner to provide thought leadership, strategic guidance and business building ideas.
- Recruit, hire, motivate, manage and mentor top-notch sales executives.
- Deploy sales executive incentive packages that address the unique market dynamics at play in the payer, health system, and life sciences markets.
- Be an active participant with the executive leadership team to solve problems, develop strategy and win customers.
- Develop detailed forecasts and manage the sales team to reaching or exceeding those targets.
- Maintain the high customer satisfaction and retention that InformedDNA is known for.
- Develop and deploy innovative and measurable marketing campaigns.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports.
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus.
- Proven sales skills and ability in healthcare
- Proven customer relationship management, digital and direct marketing skills
- Dynamic leader with outstanding presence, charisma and team building skills
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and stand-up presentation skills
- Deep understanding of the healthcare market particularly the health plan and pharma markets.
- Demonstrated process management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated measurable strategic experience
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to motivate and mentor teams effectively
- Self-starter with an ability to work well in a flexible, dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment
If you are interested in joining our team of Chromies, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Business Development; full-time, exempt
Remote - you must live in and be able to work in the U.S.