The Marketing Associate contributes to the planning and execution of marketing programs. This position has primary responsibility for select day-to-day marketing program execution, while contributing to marketing plans and strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Executes marketing campaigns, including lead nurturing through marketing automation, and event research, planning and management.
● Assists with social media content and channel management.
● Assists with content development and management. In particular, works with different teams within the company to ensure all patient-facing materials are routinely updated to maintain clinical accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
● In general, helps to ensure that InformedDNA is well positioned as the market leader within the healthcare industry as it relates to genetics expertise that powers cost-effective healthcare solutions for health plans, providers, hospitals and patients.
● Works with and supports business development/client management team, as well as clinical teams.
● Other responsibilities/duties as assigned.
This is an excellent position for a self-motivated, energetic marketing professional looking to grow their experience and skills at a leading organization in a fast-growing, innovative area of healthcare.
● BS/MS degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
● Minimum of five (5) years’ marketing experience.
● Healthcare industry experience and remote work experience preferred.
● Experience managing projects and interfacing with a variety of different job functions as well as vendors/agencies.
● Intermediate to advanced skills in using web-based marketing platforms, such as Hubspot, Marketo, MailChimp, Constant Contact.
● Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Apps.
● Works well in an evolving and lightly structured environment.
● Quickly adaptive to change.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Demonstrated verbal and written communication abilities.
● Able to meet deadlines and to deliver work products with attention to detail.
Business Development; full-time, exempt
Remote - you must live in and be able to work in the U.S.